Are You Covered?
If you’re self employed or without insurance from your employer, if you are looking for individual or family health insurance there are many choices to fit your needs. You have more insurance options for your health than you think.
The Individual under age 65 market has two primary segments:
- Cigna Health insurance plans are recommended. Coverage is guarantee issue and pre existing conditions are not excluded. Normal health insurance exclusions apply as allowed by the ACA (Affordable Care Act). Preventive care is covered at 100% with no deductible.
- If the Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliant plans referenced above are not available the United Healthcare TriTerm short term medical plans are recommended. The United Healthcare plans can be put in place all year long and are much less expensive than the ACA compliant plans. Limited medical underwriting applies and pre existing conditions are not covered.
Affordable Health Insurance Plans. Cigna’s plans are to improve the health, well-being, and peace of mind by making health care simple, affordable, and predictable.
- We make it easy to get care – letting you choose how, when, and where you want it.
- We make health care more affordable by partnering with providers who provide quality, cost-effective care.
- Our goal is to provide you with comprehensive health care coverage with “no surprises.”
Helping More People Live Healthier Lives. If you’re looking for individual or family health insurance prior to age 65, you’ll find UnitedHealthcare offers many choices to fit your needs.
If you are someone who isn’t just looking for a cheap health insurance plan because you suspect the less you pay, the less you’ll be covered, then a Golden Rule Insurance Company UnitedHealthcare branded TriTerm Medical plan might be worth a look. What is TriTerm Medical? 3-Year Short Term
- Apply once for insurance coverage terms that equal one day less than 3 years
- Choice of plans that offer $1 million or $2 million lifetime maximum benefit per covered person
- Eligible expenses for pre-existing conditions are covered after 12 months on the plan
- Access to quality care from 1.4 million physicians and other health care professionals
- Use any doctor in your network across the nation without needing a referral
- Network providers will not charge you more than the network-negotiated rate. In-network providers agree to provide quality care at lower cost to you.
Coverage With TriTerm
- Preventive Care Coverage: You don’t have to be sick to access care. After 6 months on the plan, take your family to the doctor for wellness checks – a $200 benefit per term, per person
- Doctor Office Coverage: Doctor visits are covered on most TriTerm Medical plans. With some plans, you pay a $50 copay for the first 4 doctor visits (per term, per person) with no deductible to meet
- Prescription Drugs: Most TriTerm Medical plans have prescription coverage. Copay Select plans have a $25 copay for common prescriptions
- Optional Supplemental Accident Benefit: reduce or eliminate your out-of-pocket exposure for accident-related injuries
- Accident Progap: takes the next step by combining accident expense insurance with benefits for critical illness, hospitalization from sickness, and accidental death and dismemberment
- Dental: Dental plans help take care of your smile with benefit for services ranging from cleanings to root canals
- Vision: Vision plans cover routine eye exams and can help pay for glasses, contacts or both